Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Silken Strands, Gentle Hands

So often, I wear it up. My hair. I wear it pulled back or pinned up or braided, hidden away. It's my best feature, the one thing I am proud of, and I hide it away.

I have yearned for gentle hands to pull it loose, carefully, remove the pins and ties and run curious fingers through it, silken strands tumbling down, tangling, clinging.

I have yearned for gentle hands to caress, to stroke, to run underneath, at the nape, where the hair is softest and quiet little shivers wait to run their course.

I touch it myslef, brush it, run my fingers through it, almost but not quite satisfying the want...but it isn't the same...

2 comments:

Mother Medusa said...

And why not? Hair is so wonderful, sensual...

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Let me pull the pins, touch there, M'Lady...

Ahh! I KNEW so...

I KNOW... i KNOW So...

I feel as thought I've known you forever...

And, so I shall.